BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission
Updated: Mar 8, 2019
BMSCE is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India. Established in 1946. The college is well reputed for the coaching it provides and famous for its big campus and teaching staff and hence it attracts big companies offering irresistible job offers to students.
Here you can see the courses, eligibility & admission process of BMS college of engineering. The college is approved by VTU technical University which is one of the largest universities in India with more than 150 private colleges under it across Karnataka. BMS College of Engineering is also approved by UGC, AICTE
BMS College of Engineering has two campuses,
1. BMSCE or BMS College of Engineering located at Basavanagudi, is the first campus founded in the year 1950’s and is also known as BMSCE.
2. BMS Institute of technology also known as BMSIT, the second campus of BMS Engineering College located in Yelahanka
BMS College of Engineering Admission Procedure
There are around three types of Entrance Exams that will allow you to get enrolled in BMS College of Engineering are given below:
1. Karnataka – CET also known as K-CET conducted by Karnataka Exams authority (KEA).Student of Karnataka state can apply for this test. Also students who have the resident certificate of studying in Karnataka can apply for this exam. 50 % of the total seats in BMS College of Engineering admissions are takes place through KEA authority as per the rule of Karnataka Government.
2. ComedK ( Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is a private organization that conducts ComedK Entrance exams which is a National Level Entrance Exam. Students from all over the country are eligible to apply for ComedK entrance exams held in the month of August every year. Exam centers are available in almost all states in India.
3. Direct Admission In BMS College Of Engineering Through Management Quota: Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering through management quota is another option for you to get a seat in BMS Colleges Bangalore. You can apply through management quota if you are Indian, and through NRI quota if you are staying out of the country.
The direct admission in BMS College of engineering through NRI / management quota admission is useful for the candidates who are not eligible to get enrolled through entrance exams. But basic eligibility to is not changeable, you need to have more than 45% marks in class 10+2 or PUC.
Management Quota Admission BMS Engineering College
If you want to take Admission In BMS College of Engineering Bangalore ( B. Tech/B.E, M. Tech, MCA, MBA) either you can go through entrance exams or through NRI / management quota. We provide comprehensive guidance to secure a seat in Management or NRI quota admission in BMS college of engineering.
30% of the total seats are available in BMS College of Engineering for management quota Admission. BMS College of Engineering Bangalore Admission through Management and NRI Quota are also available after counselling of ComedK and CET because the cancelled seats are converted into NRI and management quota seats after counselling.
Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering through management quota is not only based on merit but also based on donation for seats.
Admission to BMS Engineering College, Bangalore is based on some requirements. You can see the step by step process for admission & eligibility criteria here.
It’s mandatory to have an average score of 45% together in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in 10+2 or PUC to get a Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering
For those who want management quota seats in BMS College of Engineering a donation is usually applicable. But you can always try to get an admission through entrance exams if you are not willing to pay the donation.
What is NRI and Management quota admission? BMS Engineering College Management Quota is for students from India and BMSCE NRI/PIO quota is for Students from any other countries other than India.
We are specialized guides for NRI and Management quota enrolments. If you need our help, REQUEST ASSISTANCE.