Terms, Conditions and Promises
Collection and storage.
UniversitiesBangalore.com hereafter referred as “U.B” gathers information of its users while requesting for a service:
· Information provided during service request through optional and voluntary submissions. These include, but are not limited to, submitting questions or comments, or requesting information.
· Information gathered through aggregated visitor tracking derived mainly by tallying page views throughout its websites. This information allows them to better tailor its services to its members and prospective members.
Collected Information Usage
U.B uses the provided contact information to help create and continually improve its services for you. It creates observe and maintains other information such as customer or member account status, choice of services, and student or member or corporate or institute logs in the normal course of providing service. U.B uses your information to make your experience with its services more personalized, convenient and relevant to you.
U.B reuse the gathered information of its associates and users to communicate with you via letter, email or phone concerning any transaction related with its products and service happens through U.B’s website. Periodically it will also send you company and industry newsletters, product updates, and job openings promotions from its partners because we believe this information would help you with in fulfilling your aim. If you wish to not receive these types of correspondence, you may opt-out, or unsubscribe. Consumers may not opt-out of receiving information from UniversitiesBengaluru.com that is essential for maintaining or updating customers account or system information.
U.B has security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. It restricts access to member information by U.B's business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve its services. These parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
U.B may share the required personal information with corporate partners providing services that may be of interest to its members and prospective members. The information is shared only with a non-disclosure agreement and single use restriction. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to inform of the applicable service.
U.B will not otherwise disclose personal or account information unless there is reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of U.B, its customers, or others other than corporate members. It may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable laws or where U.B has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
U.B also will not disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that U.B stores or transmits for its customers except where:
1. It is a matter of public safety or policy;
2. It is in connection with the transfer of other business assets;
3. It is required to cooperate with orders, warrants, or other legal process that U.B determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
4. It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by U.B and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
5. If U.B sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.
Any personal data collected during the registration will be processed and securely stored by the U.B.