Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The Selection results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates link.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Details on how to process admission will be available on Offer of Admission through ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
Candidates are required to choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process. Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered.
As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode. Payment options and details will be provided to selected candidates through ‘Offer of Admission’ on ‘Application status’ on the University website. Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below;
1. Class 10 Marks Statement and Class 12 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
2. Undergraduate Degree Marks Card semester/year (if result awaited, marks card available currently) (Mandatory).
3. Provisional Degree Certificate or Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated on or before November 2017 / 2018 (Mandatory).
4. Copy of entrance test score card (Sep MAT 2018 / Dec MAT 2018 / CAT 2018 / CMAT 2019 / GMAT 2018 / 2019 / GRE 2018 / 2019 / XAT 2019 / ATMA 2019 ) (Mandatory).
5. Transfer Certificate (TC) of undergraduate degree from the last qualified institution (Mandatory).
6. Migration Certificate of undergraduate degree from qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka) (Mandatory).
7. Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme should submit the work related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter with Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Part Time / Family Business also considered) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
8. One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory)
9. Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
10. Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt).
11. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b] PIO / OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
c] Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
d] Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process. An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June 2019], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before August 20, 2019. Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from Christ University without any claim.
All admitted students must open an account at South Indian Bank, Christ University Branch as part of the admission process and must carry relevant ID proof (Aadhar Card and Pan Card). The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID cum ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fee payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2019 - 2020 will be intimated during the admission process.
We are specialized guides for NRI and Management quota enrolments. If you need our help,